Are you studying technology next year? Apply now for a $2,000 scholarship from ACPE
Each year, ACPE awards scholarships of up to $2,000 apiece to graduating seniors who plan to study technology.
Successful applicants have studied and used technology in innovative ways throughout their high school career and can demonstrate their work through a project. The project itself can take many forms, including but not limited to a website, app, video, podcast, webcast, etc., produced sometime during their high school years.
- Applications open Dec. 1 and close at 5 p.m. on Feb. 21, 2022.
- Applicants will be notified on April 15, 2022.
Oregon and Washington graduating seniors who have been actively involved in the use of technology during their high school years and plan to continue to study technology are eligible to apply for five scholarships worth up to $2,000 apiece from the Association of Computer Professionals in Education (ACPE).
Completed applications are due before 5 p.m. on February 21, 2022, and can be completed online. Successful applicants will be notified via email by April 15, 2022, and the amount of the award will be paid to the college or school you’ll attend next year.
- Describe how you have acquired technical knowledge during your high school years (500 words)
- Provide a description of a technology project you have recently completed, and provide a link to demonstrate the project — this can take a variety of forms, like a website, video, webcast, etc. (500 words)
- Describe your 13th-year plans, including the school you plan to attend (200 words)
- Provide additional information to support your application, such as awards and community service, first-generation college student status, etc. (200 words)
- Describe how the $2,000 ACPE scholarship would help you meet the financial requirements of your education (200 words)
- The student must be a graduating senior who attends school in Oregon or Washington
- The Student must plan to pursue technology-related studies at a higher educational institution (college, university, community college, or technical school)
Submit a Scholarship Application
Please completely fill out the following to be considered for a 2022 ACPE scholarship. If you have questions, please contact ACPE.
Scholarship applications for ACPE are now closed.