ACPE hosts active, ongoing conversations to talk shop, share ideas and discuss challenges in the edtech community via a lively Discord and listserv.
Anyone who works in educational technology for a K-12 or higher ed institution in Oregon and Washington may join these communities for free; however, vendors, sponsors and for-profit organizations are ineligible.
If you would like to join, please fill out the form on this page using your district email address.
Full membership in ACPE is included with registration for our annual conference, and grants the right to vote during board elections.
Members of the network can message the group by sending an email to email@example.com.
Ideas, questions, or concerns about this network? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who Can Participate in the Listserv and Discord
- ACPE members
- Other employees of member districts
- Those who work in K-12 education in the Pacific Northwest
- Past board members
Members who leave employment in K-12 education are not allowed to participate.
How to View List Messages and the Archive
While most members interact with the list via email, you can use the online forum to interact and search past messages.
The ACPE email list is powered by a Google Group, which means you can find and search past message threads via the web.
The link to the group web archive is included in the footer of each email.
How We Moderate
Messages to the group are moderated, meaning they will be reviewed by an ACPE board member prior to being sent out. Therefore, there may be a delay after sending a message to the group.
- Please keep topics relative to our roles as educational technology professionals.
- There is to be no solicitation.
- Vendor/product recommendations are welcome, but promotions of services/products for self-gain are not.
- Be respectful and celebrate the various perspectives our members bring to the group. Inflammatory comments are not welcome.
- The Board reserves the right to remove any comment or any member from the list if needed.
Full ACPE Membership
While anyone eligible may join the online communities, ACPE members — those who attend the ACPE conference — are automatically added to the list, and are full ACPE members with voting rights. You will be emailed at your district email address.