ACPE offers an email list/online forum for members to network around topics of interest relative to our roles as technology professionals in education.
Members of the network can message the group by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ideas, questions, or concerns about this network? Email email@example.com.
How to Join
ACPE members—those who attend the ACPE conference—are automatically added to the list. You will be emailed at your district email address.
Other employees of member districts—those districts with employees who attend the ACPE conference can be added as well. The district CIO/Technology Director needs to send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org on behalf of their employee(s).
If you do not plan to attend an ACPE conference and are an employee of a K-12 school district, educational institution, or non-profit, you can join using the form below. Our membership requires a $20 annual fee.
Who Can Participate
- ACPE members
- Other employees of member districts
- Past board members
Members who leave employment in K-12 education are not allowed to participate.
How to View List Messages and the Archive
While most members interact with the list via email, you can use the online forum to interact and search past messages.
The ACPE email list is powered by a Google Group, which means you can find and search past message threads via the web.
The link to the group web archive is included in the footer of each email.
How We Moderate
Messages to the group are moderated, meaning they will be reviewed by an ACPE board member prior to being sent out. Therefore, there may be a delay after sending a message to the group.
- Please keep topics relative to our roles as educational technology professionals.
- There is to be no solicitation.
- Vendor/product recommendations are welcome, but promotions of services/products for self-gain are not.
- Be respectful and celebrate the various perspectives our members bring to the group. Inflammatory comments are not welcome.
- The Board reserves the right to remove any comment or any member from the list if needed.