2021 ACPEnw Scholarships
For 2021, the Association of Computer Professionals in Education (ACPEnw) may allocate up to $10,000 for scholarships of up to $2,000 each for students in Oregon and Washington. These scholarships are available to graduating high school seniors who have been actively involved in the use of technology during their high school careers and are planning to pursue studies in a technology-related field.
The 2021 ACPEnw Scholarship application will open on December 1, 2020. (The link will be posted here.)
- Applications must have been submitted in this online form before 5 p.m. on February 28, 2021.
- Incomplete applications are not considered.
- Only successful applicants will be notified via email by April 15, 2021.
In order to qualify, you must:
- currently be a senior at an Oregon or Washington K–12 public or private educational institution
- have demonstrated high interest and innovative use of technology during your high school career
- have demonstrated some community/school involvement, preferably with a technology focus
- plan to pursue studies in a technology-related field to obtain the minimum of a two-year degree
- provide a description, that includes a reflection of your learning form a technology project you have completed, and provide a link that documents and demonstrates your technology project
- have completed the online scholarship application
The award will be paid to the college/school of the awardee’s choice. Awardees will be asked to provide a short video to be shown at the ACPEnw Conference (May 5-7, 2021) when the scholarship awards are announced during our business luncheon.
Contact and mailing information: