and next steps
Thank you for registering for this year’s ACPE SecureIT conference. You will receive an automated email with your registration details (and a separate credit card receipt, if you chose that as the payment type).
- All attendees will receive a follow-up email with their registration details and a form for submitting their sweatshirt size and mailing address.
- We will be in touch again with keynote announcements, certification and bootcamp schedules, sessions and tracks, and more in mid-February through mid-March.
- Also in February and March, the Board of Directors will host a series of Ask-Me-Anythings (AMAs) in the ACPE Discord server. This is an opportunity to ask questions about the virtual format, offer ideas and suggestions, and get teasers of the professional and social content we have planned.
- In April, we will open the SecureIT conference Discord space, which will connect us with sponsors; and, start conversations, hallway learning, and casino-chip gathering.
- The official conference runs from May 4-6 and will feature our normal schedule of hands-on, leadership, and conversational learning opportunities.
- The SecureIT Discord space will stay open and active until June 1 for follow-up conversations and networking.