SecureIT 2021: Sponsor Preferences
Thank you for your continued sponsorship and partnership with ACPEnw. Please use the form on this page to indicate your preferences for this year’s event. We will be in touch quickly to schedule a follow-up session on Zoom.
You will receive an automated email with both the responses you supplied on this form and this list of “what’s next.”
Here is what to expect next:
- Reneé Powell (Executive Support for Technology at HDESD) will contact you to schedule a Zoom call with the ACPE Board sponsorship team to finalize your selections, schedule, and details with you. (Expect that call to happen in mid-late February.)
- During the call, we will also explain the gamification plan for this year’s event. If you have attended an ACPE conference in person, you know that casino chips are our coin of the realm. We are continuing the tradition this year and have a bank of chips for you to award.
- We’ll also talk Discord. We have a diamond-and-platinum sponsor concierge who will support you and your channels from April 1-June 30, including planning and facilitation for any virtual events you may decide to host.
- Conference registration and the call-for-presenters opens to the ACPE membership on February 1.
- The keynote speaker lineup and schedule overview launches March 1.
- Bootcamps, certification and advanced training series, and special conference lead-ins begin March 15.
- The Discord conference space opens April 1.
- The main conference is May 4-6.
We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you in the months ahead.